Linda is a Chartered clinical psychologist specialising in mindfulness psychotherapy. She offers talks and workshops on mindfulness and stress management, and has a small clinical practice in Bath.
Linda's areas of specialty include: Stress management, Mindfulness, Insomnia and other Sleep Disorders, Relationship Issues, Depression, Anxiety, Parenting Skills, Ageing and Loss, Management of Chronic Pain, Exam nerves, Eating Disorders, Women's Issues, Phobias, and Obsessional Disorders. Linda is also accredited by the British Psychological Society as a Supervisor to other Clinical Psychologists and Counselors.
Her most recent book "The Key to Calm: Your Path to Mindfulness and Beyond" embodies her approach to her clinical work.
Linda's academic qualifications are:
- BA, Psychology (Wellesley College)
- MA, Developmental Psychology (Harvard)
- MPhil, Clinical Psychology (University of London)
- MA, Creative Writing (Bath Spa University)
- Chartered Psychologist, British Psychological Society
- Chartered Scientist, The Science Council
- AFBPsS (Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society)
- Accredited Supervisor British Psychological Society Register of Applied Practice Psychology Supervisors
- Registered Member Health and Care Professions Council